Join us at The University of Chicago for a Saturday series of dynamic learning and interactive microscopy sessions designed for practicing surgical pathologists and senior trainees! A two-year curriculum has been developed to address each subspecialty in anatomic pathology. The focus will be updates on existing entities, descriptions of new diagnoses, and pearls to avoid pitfalls. Through a guided microscopic tour, this series will address challenges in general surgical pathology and the diagnostic criteria required to overcome them. To make the discussions more meaningful, cases will be posted on our website prior to the session for preview. They will be presented by faculty and discussed with participants in an interactive manner. Participants are encouraged to bring their own challenging cases to share with the group. References will be provided after the event. Additionally, post-discussion questions will be administered for an opportunity to earn SAM credit. Continental breakfast, coffee, lunch, and parking are included in the registration fee. Space at the multiheaded microscope is limited to the first fifteen, so reserve your seat today!
Registration fee for practicing pathologists is $150 per session, with 15 seats available at the multiheaded scope. Trainees can register for $30 for seats in an adjacent room with live video and audio feed.
- December 2018: Breast Pathology * Register Here *
- May 2018: Cytopathology
- January 2018: Thoracic and Neuropathology with Integrated Molecular
- November 2017: Frozen Sections
- September 2017: Hematopathology
- February 2017: Gastrointestinal, Pancreatic, and Hepatic Pathology
- December 2016: Breast Pathology
- October 2016: Head and Neck Pathology
- June 2016: Genitourinary Pathology
- April 2016: Gynecologic Pathology
- Feb 2016: Pitfalls in Surgical Pathology * Inaugural Session *