USCAP 2013: Baltimore, MA
1 platform, 30 posters exhibited. Our institution was top 10% of first-authored scientific abstracts accepted for presentation in addition to being the top ten programs in the world for submissions for the prestigious Stowell-Orbison Awards Competition for Pathologists-in-Training.
USCAP 2012: Vancouver, BC
4 platforms, 21 posters exhibited.
USCAP 2011: San Antonio, TX
5 platforms, 21 posters, 1 art exhibit. We are in top 5% of programs world-wide for first authored posters and platforms!
- Download the complete list.
USCAP 2010: Washington, DC
23 U of C fellows, residents, students participating!
USCAP 2009: Boston, MD Posters
- Clinicopathologic Analysis of Focal Adhesion Kinase Expression in Primary Tumors of the Lung; A Acurio, S Charoenthammaraksa, M Tetriakova, L Faoro, R Salgia, T Krausz, A Husain
- Utilization and Value of Frozen Section in the Diagnosis of Thyroid Cancer; A. Acurio, J.B. Taxy
- Pieces of the Puzzle: Using Nonspecific Interstitial Pneumonia (NSIP) as a Clue to the Diagnosis of Connective Tissue Disease in Usual Interstitial Pneumonia (UIP); NA Cipriani, S Bhorade, E Garrity, W Vigneswaran, T Krausz and AN Husain
- Time After Time: The Temporal Progression of Usual Interstitial Pneumonia (UIP) from Biopsy to Explant or Autopsy; NA Cipriani, M Strek, I Noth, J Charbeneau, JA Krishnan, T Krausz and AN Husain
- Expression of Cartilage-specific Markers in Breast Carcinomas with Chondroid Differentiation; A. Contreras, MD/PhD, T. Krausz, MD, A. Montag, MD, M. Tretiakova, MD/PhD, R. Wilcox, MD, K. Gwin, MD/PhD
- Epigenetic Regulation of Chromatin Structure in Tumorigenesis: EZH2 and HP1 expression in Malignant Thyroid Lesions; A. Contreras, MD/PhD, T. Kroll, MD/PhD, M. Tretiakova, MD/PhD
- Airway Inflammation in Adult Patients With Symptoms of Asthma or COPD Does Not Distinguish Those With Fixed Airway Obstruction; IO Gordon, JA Krishnan, DK Hogarth, J Charbeneau, A Mazurek, T Krausz, and AN Husain
- Expression of the Epithelial Mesenchymal Transition Regulator Snail in Metaplastic Breast Carcinomas with Chondroid Differentiation; K Gwin, A Contreras, M Tretiakova, A Montag
- Ultrasound-Guided Needle Core Biopsy of the Axilla Often Samples Sentinel Lymph Node; TT Ha, A Contreras, R Schmidt, HA Sattar
- High Discordance Rate in Lung Transplant Rejection Grading: A Review of 414 Transbronchial Surveillance Biopsies; KJ Henriksen, K Suzue, S Bhorade, E Garrity, AN Husain
- HER3 and c-Met Co-Expression in Lung Cancers; M Li, J Song, L Faoro, M Tretiakova, R Salgia, T Krausz, AN Husain
- The Status of Positive Surgical Margin at Radical Prostatectomy and Risk of Biochemical Recurrence: A Single Institution Experience; M Li , J Song , S Shikhanov, S Eggener, G Zagaja, A Shalhav, J Taxy , H Al-Ahmadie
- Interobserver Agreement in the Diagnosis of Serrated Polyps and Identification of Prolapsed Hyperplastic Polyps as Histological Mimics of Sessile Serrated Adenomas; RK Pai, J Hart, and A Noffsinger
- Bile Casts in the Kidney: A Clinicopathologic Study of 18 Autopsies; Fadi Salem, Shane M. Meehan, Jerome B. Taxy, and Anthony Chang
- Thrombotic microangiopathy and humoral rejection in renal allografts; F Salem, A Chang, J Kremer, PV Kadambi, SM Meehan
- Steroid Hormone Receptor Expression And Survival In Lung Cancer; SM Sitterding, M Tretiakova, L Faoro, R Salgia, S Conzen, AN Husain, and T Krausz
- The Value of Nuclear Morphometry in Malignant versus Benign Parakeratosis; Jie Song, Christopher R. Shea
- The Value of Frozen Section of Pelvic Lymph Nodes During Radical Prostatectomy; J. Song, M. Li, G. P. Zagaja, A. L. Shalhav, J. B. Taxy, H. A. Al-Ahmadie
- Effect of Infection and Acute Cellular Rejection on T Cell Populations in Post-Lung Transplant Biopsy Specimens; K Suzue MD PhD1, SM Bhorade MD, M Tretiakova MD PhD, Can Gong, YX Fu MD PhD and AN Husain MD
- Differential Expression of Heterochromatin Protein 1 in Renal Cortical Tumors; Maria Tretiakova, Alejandro Contreras and Hikmat Al-Ahmadie
- Small Bowel Pathology Revealed by Double Balloon Enteroscopy; M Westerhoff, R Pai, R Wilcox, C Semrad, A Noffsinger, J Hart
- The Incidence of Fallopian Tube Primaries Reaches 15% of All Adnexal Tumors When Standard Grossing Protocols are Followed; R Wilcox, K Gwin and A Montag
- Naked Islets of Langerhans are Frequently Found in Patients with Pancreatic Endocrine Neoplasms; R Wilcox, A Noffsinger
- Regulation of VEGF-induced Vascular Permeability and VEGFR2 Signaling by Thrombospondin-1; Xuefeng Zhang, Sareh Parangi, and Jack Lawler